Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Friday 23 December 2011

Coastal climb-ax

Hill session from Coogee to Bronte and back again this morning in humid conditions with the sun peeking through the clouds every now and again. Spectacular coastal scenery with challenging inclines and steep declines, past craggy rocky outcrops and a cemetery with prime views all followed by breakfast at Bronte. Great way to start the day.......made a shoe purchase yesterday and am thinking that perhaps I did not set my shoe challenge high enough!! Only time will tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment