Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas

( think 12 days of Christmas tune) On this very day of Christmas Coach Tippett gave to me, a slow run along a sandy beach.........Merry Christmas everyone :)
After fending off 2 migraines in 3 days with the help of the magical imigran tablets, we arrived in Ballina yesterday afternoon both exhausted for different reasons (me because I was a migraine warrior and my beloved had been a superhero coastal driver) we had a magnificently looooonnnngggggg sleep we headed out along the beach for today's run........the water was choppy and wild, some may even say treacherous, the sun was out, it was warm and the easy run was hard! We certainly felt alive! I am starting to feel like relaxation is not too far away!

Have a sensational day wherever you are, whatever you are doing

PS I unwrapped a funky pair of sneakers this morning........cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment