Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 4 December 2011

Ain't no fun in run

The Sussans fun run ( Sussans fun run) happened this morning and I have been registered for quite some time to do the 10km run...................I figured it was a nice change from the long distance running events that I have been doing.......................the training for it from my coach has been just as demanding and intense as the endurance training but the thought of finishing the run in about 50 minutes (instead of hours like a marathon takes) was my motivation.................however after some incredibly trying times at work in recent weeks my immune system has taken a beating with stress and of course this weekend my body has happily invited some bug/germ to reside in my body................so the fun run was skipped and I stayed indoors blowing my nose feeling sorry for myself....................anyone need a Rudolph the Reindeer impersonator for your Christmas party?

No comments:

Post a Comment