Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Rip van Winkle has nothing on me!

Seriously I am getting more sleep than Rip van Winkle but even with such sensible amounts of slumber under my belt, getting up to go running isn't getting any easier........I am going to blame end-of-term-itis! Hill run for 60 minutes done for the day...................
See you tomorrow :)

And for those that have asked about my puffy feet and my dilemma of what shoes to wear to the wedidng - crisis averted - my ogre feet went down so I could once more see bones and veins in my feet and the shoes that I had bought to wear to the wedding fit my feet like Cinderella's slippers and took me effortlessly through the garden wedding and function! Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment