Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Friday 1 June 2012

Captain Triathlon

Not much to say other than this morning's hour run is done.......it was pretty bloody icy....................I am typing with stumps.......................where my fingers used to be...................oh and the other thing I would like to say is that I totally enjoy watching the city wake up and the reason I get to watch the city wake is all courtesy of the fabulous, Mat Tippett (http://www.etpa.com.au/).............is he handsome? Of course he is! Is he superhuman....................he sure is................Captain Triathlon may just be at an event near you soon...............

No comments:

Post a Comment