Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Post birthday run once we were back in Melbourne.........................it was struggle-town!

Anyway that was Sunday and today is Tuesday.......................this morning started off with a yoga class and was followed with a quick run session that consisted of a warm up, 3 x 1km @ race pace with 3 minute float between each kilometre and then a 10 minute warm down...easy peasy lemon squeezy

Hope your day has been easy so far too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment