Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Monday 18 June 2012

Let her eat cake!

Ah another year older, not certain that I am any wiser............................I spent my birthday in gorgeous new surrounds...................Hobart! Suprisingly to this destination we did not take our running gear..............

H is for happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday Miss Leannie, happy birthday to me!
O is for Oh I cannot believe that I was told that Hobart wouldn't be any colder than Melbourne......and that I believed what I was told!........on the way to breakfast we needed to buy gloves......................on top of Mt Wellington the wind was howling and it was minus 6.6 degrees!
B is for brilliant breakfasts each morning at quirky little cafes..................check out Machine Laundry Cafe as well as Tricycle Cafe :)
A is for the Henry Jones Art Hotel (http://www.thehenryjones.com/) located on Hobart's waterfront. Love!
R is for red kid suede shoes for my birthday! Dorothy eat your heart out! Love, love, love!

T is for how travel opens your world.......................T is also for thank you x




No comments:

Post a Comment