Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Just perfect

I have to say that the past week has delivered the most perfect running conditions....................except they have been wasted on me because I have either been a) sick with gastro and couldn't have given a toss or b) just not keen on heading out in temperatures that are hovering around the big fat zero!
This morning was no different........still, clear and crisp conditions outside.............but try as I might to visualise myself running the gritty Tan track, I pulled the doona closer to my face and grabbed another 30 minutes of snuggle before getting up to head to yoga........................yoga that is practised in a room heated to 27 degrees......................mmmmm, fabulous!
I have checked the weather forecasts for the next few days and I am inspired that the morning temps will at least be double digits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment