Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Thursday 7 June 2012

Goodbye Gastro

Oh gee........................am just climbing out of the gastro pit that I have been in for the last few days..............granted the vomiting has finished but the ghastly nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach lingers..............................my favourite triathlete shared the gastro with me and not one to feel left out, the pooch joined in the chuck fest last night.......................so no running, no yoga, nil, zip, nada, nothing except bed rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment