Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 22 April 2012

Foxtrot Friday

It was the quick stealth that caught my eye
In the dark of dawn, twas the fox, not I
Our gazes locked on the other
As we stepped a wary foxtrot until..................

I sprang into action, arms flailing as I excitedly chased the fox along the street in South Yarra. Perhaps the fox feared I would catch it, so it crossed the street and challenged me to chase it again.......................as much as I wanted to continue the foxtrot, my purpose for being out before the sun came up was to complete a run session...................40 minute hill session........................noctural activity was high and I do believe that I startled a possum enough to cause it to fall out of the tree..........I didn't see the possum fall but I heard what sounded like a balloon, filled with water, hit the ground...........oops.....................me startling the possum may have had something to do with my excited state of being after chasing the fox, the kick-ball-changes/waltzing and leaps that I incorporated into the run or possibly the stylised arms that accompanied my loud whispers of 'foxy'.

Fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment