Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 15 April 2012

Back in the groove

Getting the running shoes on upon returning from Bali has been a little more difficult than first I anticipated................the opportunity to snuggle under the doona has been a little too seductive..............however feeling good about myself starts when my body is moving so my runners were laced up on Saturday morning (before I flew to Perth for a wedding) and we headed out to do an interval session.................mission accomplished even though my legs felt like lead!

About the wedding............it was wonderful to be back with dear friends (even if it was only for a short time) to celebrate and share such a loving occasion.........congratulations to Mitchell and Emma.......(I haven't checked with M&E about putting up photos from the event on this blog so here is a photo of the shoes that I unveiled at the wedding)...........BTW my shoes were a hit and were photographed by a number of guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment