Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 1 April 2012

Did that really happen? Part 3

I haven't run all week, in fact I have done very little.................by Wednesday I was moving in a more human fashion and less like someone with a carrot wedged between my legs...........yesterday I even started looking at what my next run event will be..............check out http://www.greatoceanroadmarathon.com.au/ .......................however I would like to try the half marathon...........................and today I did my first post marathon gym session......................and to think that this time last week I was about 4 kms into the marathon is surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment