Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 29 April 2012

Buddha baby

I am writing this blog very much post run and yoga session.....................over 24 hours later in fact................I am feeling the effects of the yoga session and am excited about doing another class this Tuesday evening...........during the run session I felt heavy - might have something to do with the PMS symptoms that I have been lugging around with me all week.................I had a few niggles and I won't fib and say I wasn't happy to get it finished! We ducked home for a coffee and some fruit and yoghurt before heading back to yoga and despite the chilly morning, it wasn't long before I had sweat droplets hanging from my nose tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment