Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Blissed in Bali

What better way to pamper my body and soul as reward for completing those early morning run sessions and for getting through Term 1 still alive (just)...........as well as to thank my favourite person for being supportive through it all...........and a perfect opportunity to spend time with dear friends............an Easter escape to my favourite tropical island, Bali.....thank you for a wonderful holiday xxxxx

My feet were treated to massage and reflexology and the training diet was almost relaxed and chilled out as we were! Even though the running clothes were packed (after all I have my next run program), we opted instread for dynamic (read hard-ass and sweaty) morning yoga each day followed by eating, swimming, reading..............I even found a sexy pair of platform heels................yet to be debuted on Australian soil.................here is a sneak peek................


Some other smile inducing snaps........................(creatively arranging the photos is not an option on this blog!)






Tomorrow morning my runners will be pulled on and taken on a 60 minute hill run..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment