Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Thursday 15 March 2012

Not a nun's habit

 6: The number of months it takes for a routine to become second nature. BUT it takes just 3 weeks of sticking with a new activity, like daily stretching or core work, to make it a habit.........running therefore is second nature (as is buying and loving shoes)................................but based on these stats, my recent lousy headspace could be considered a habit so best I turn it around ASAP...........it is amazing how insular you can become even when you are surrounded by love and positivity..................I am almost back!

No comments:

Post a Comment