Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Almost there

Yesterday's training session was relatively short (70 minutes) compared to the length of some of my recent jaunts...................the countdown to Melbourne Ironman is now in single digits..................in fact it is 4 more sleeps or 4 more get ups................mmmmm..............................however I haven't made this morning's effort of 40 minutes of hills.................let's see what tomorrow morning delivers.............I know 40 minutes isn't long but with this morning's headache and feeling a bit drowsy from last night's sleeping tab and the hamstring niggle, staying in seemed the most supportive option.
To all those swimming, riding and/or running in the Ironman event - see you there and may everything come together just as you have trained and planned for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment