Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Sunday 4 March 2012

Hot whore

My blog title is so called because I was called both this week.......a crazy week in which I was really unmotivated and tired and essentially couldn't be bothered..........running took a backseat to my wallowing but by the end of the week and the name calling I was ready to put the runners on again and get on with it........I was called an effing whore earlier in the week by a neighbour of the school, who screamed obsentities over the school fence like a banshee. Am pretty sure that her rage was enhanced by chemicals and rational she was not. The image of her hanging onto the wooden fence with her angry eyes popping over the top is etched into my memory and her screeching only stopped when police intervened. By the end of the week, another parent had decided that she would take a photo of me that was up in the front office and hang it in a frame in her lounge! When I called to speak to her about it, she told me that I looked hot in it! Mmmmmmm, odd. It is due to be returned tomorrow.......... So back to my running - headed out on a 60 minute tempo run yesterday and today's effort was a 2 hour 20 minute session covering a total of about 37kms this weekend. Am wondering what this week has in store for me...........

No comments:

Post a Comment