Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Saturday 24 March 2012

Carb loading

Carb loading started at 10am this morning and will continue until about 3 hours before I set off on the marathon. This regime is different to other carb loading preparation that I have done for previous marathons. The measured carbs that I have had on the hour every hour today are from a different food world from the one I normally exist in..........so today's intake has consisted of rice cakes, k time bars, staminade, pasta and bananas. Anyway I have been told that this regime will give me energy to burn........ I am part of a team for this event- our team name is How Good Is This #1....if you want to follow us ( Zoe, Stu and I) you will see the action between the start at Frankston and the finish line at St Kilda or online @ http://ironmanmelbourne.com/ See you out there :) ( PS to my favourite triathlete, go get 'em tiger)

No comments:

Post a Comment