Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Not quite the Olympics but............

I have been running and doing my sessions but also taking the lead from the pooch so that I achieve what Coach Tippett has instructed - to just enjoy the run. Not that I am chasing balls or pulling on the lead.....................rather, I am not getting hung up on pace and speed and taking the time to take in the scenery.
Did the Develbend dirt road run (10km) on Sunday and came in 4th in my age group - 13 secs off 3rd place and 1min 12 secs after the winner.................not bad for just enjoying the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment