Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Couldn't have said it better myself

I AM A RUNNER because I run. Not because I run fast. Not because I run far. I AM A RUNNER because I say I am. And no one can tell me I'm not.

John Bingham, author and runner


That's pretty much is me..............................some would say I am not built for running and I am likely to agree but I can run and I can even run in heels if there is a need.

I often get caught up in pace, distance, run sets, form, stride, foot strike, blah, blah, yada yada and that can take me away from being present. I am doing my best to be 'yogic' about my running......by finding joy in my experiences.

So..................I am a runner because I run.

Tell me what you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment