Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Monday 2 July 2012

Diet running

My running at the moment is a little like being on a diet - as in, not indulging in it very often...don't get me wrong, I am still pulling on the running gear and heading out but my motivation and inspiration is pretty low.............even on the days when it's not wet and freezing cold :( mmmmmm not great I know................perhaps my best chance to turn this around is...................................a new pair of shoes............see below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment