Heels and Hills........what's it all about?

Sandals, kitten heels, pumps, stilettos, wedges, platforms, mules, Mary-Janes, boots...........I am a lover and consumer of all things shoes. However I have had to make way in my collection for runners in my quest for endurance running......this is my story.

Friday 26 October 2012

Taking a rest

Well gang, I am off program and taking a little rest from doing run training. I've told the coach that I am hanging up the running shoes for a spell.........................that's not to say that running has ceased......I will still do some running with my favourite triathlete.................................but I am working through some personal challenges at the moment and want to keep running as a joy.....................................am using my body in other ways (namely yoga) and totally loving the discovery.
So hopefully I will see you soon, out and about on some new running tracks :)

PS I do have to say that with less running I once again have feet that look fabulous in shoes!



No comments:

Post a Comment